Monday, August 31, 2009

Welcome!

I am very excited to welcome all of you to the brand new blog for Advocates of the CRCC!

This will be a site to further your connection with the staff and projects of the CRCC, to further your work and knowledge around the mission to end sexual violence and to further the connection you all have to each other.

This will not be a site where I nag about shift coverage, leave important information regarding 24-Hour Programs or ask for your shift reports.

Check back every day! I'll be working to have contributions from other staff members, links to interesting and conversation-stimulating articles, photos, discussions about self-care ... and I also want to hear from you! If you have something you'd like to contribute just send it my way!

This blog has been created and designed with you in mind and will grow and evolve with your help. Welcome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment