Thursday, November 19, 2009

Volunteer Appreciation Event - Lucky Basket Winners!

I know that I owe all of you faithful Advocates and readers a summary of the Volunteer Appreciation Event on Monday. The event was absolutely fantabulous and so it deserves a fantabulous posting with all the details and pictures. Fantabulous postings take time. Please bear with me!

In the mean time, I am excited to report the winners of the two raffle baskets and the prize for best potluck contribution. And they are ...

Winner of the Energy Boost Basket

Clarice Williams - Clarice takes a ton of hotline shifts and I'm hoping these items from Bath and Body Works will give her the energy she needs to pick up even more shifts. If it works, you can all shortly expect to receive your own energy gift baskets!

Winner of the Stress Relief Basket

Christine LaSalvia - Christine has a very challenging job and a baby on the way so I'm sure she'll make great use of all these items to relax and unwind!

And the Winner of the Best Potluck Contribution

Amanda Maggiotto - Amanda wow-ed us all with her cinnamon apples wrapped in puff pastry. I'll try and see if I can get the recipe from her and will pass it along - it's definitely worth sharing! Thanks, Amanda!

And we also gave away 20 Cavs tickets at the event for Tuesday's game. I hope everyone who got the tickets had a great time - you obviously did a great job of cheering the team along to a victory.

Remember, stay tuned for a fantabulous round-up of the 2009 Volunteer Appreciation Event!

No comments:

Post a Comment