- The hotline really helped me.
- The person I talked to on the hotline was really nice.
- I called the hotline and they didn't judge me.
- The hotline told me about services that fit my needs.
- They made me feel better about what happened to me.
Friday, June 18, 2010
Some Great Feedback on the Hotline
I am happy to pass along some great feedback from one of our therapists. Mindy Ghaemaghamy, Family Therapist, has heard so many positive comments about the hotline that she wanted to pass a few of the most common along to all of you.
You do great work. I've always known it - but it's great to see that others appreciate it as well!
A few of my newer clients have commended the hotline and have stated that after calling the hotline they felt safe and comfortable to come here for services and I think it is important for you and your team to know when that happens.
Things that I have heard:
Hope this brightens your day and you are just as excited as I am to here what is being said about the hotline and the amazing volunteers that are committing their time to it!