Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Check Out My New Office!

It's been a little over 3 months since we moved into our new office and I have to tell you the novelty has not worn out one little bit! My daily routine starts with settling into my seat, taking a look around and waiting for some very fancy and important person to come into my office and tell me I don't belong here!

I'm hoping that in the next few weeks we'll be organizing an opportunity for all of you to come down and check out the new digs. In the meantime, I thought you might like to see my new space.

Now for all of you who remember the old office, you'll recall that I was in a corner with shoddy cubicle walls and 3 office-mates. Check out the new and improved space ...
A great big desk that holds more than a phone, a can of pop and 4 pieces of paper! And I can now offer visitors a place to sit besides the window sill like in my old office!
In fact, I have so much to offer visitors we could even pull up a seat together at this fabulous teardrop table on wheels! (Yes I'm aware the plant is not looking very healthy - I'm desperately working to keep it alive!)

And while sitting in this great space we can check out the view! Or better yet pull up my desk chair, lean back and take a look at this!
So I'm sure you can see why I'm loving the new space! Stay tuned for more pics of the new office, the dates of a volunteer open house or just let me know when you'll be in the area for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment