Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Some More New Faces!

I'd like to welcome our 2 new Justice System Advocates who have recently joined the CRCC team! Teresa is not alone in her excitement to welcome them!

My name is Daveda Cunningham. I received my B.A in Family & Child Development from The University of Akron. I have worked in the Social Service field for approximately 8 years. I come to The Cleveland Rape Crisis Center from Cleveland Catholic Charities as a Social Service/Parent Involvement Supervisor.


My name is Marya Simmons and I am currently attending Bryant & Stratton College for Criminal Justice. My concentration is in Cyber Investigation. I worked at Hitchcock Center for Women for three years before I began my employment here. I am enthusiastic about continuing my mission in advocating for women!

No comments:

Post a Comment