Thursday, November 12, 2009

Volunteer Appreciation Event - Spilling the Beans

So I wanted to keep the favors for this year's Volunteer Appreciation Event a surprise. But who am I kidding?! I'm terrible with secrets. I learn something and it's out of my mouth faster than you can say, "Cousin Amy is dropping out of college".

See. I told you. Sorry, cousin Amy.

Anyway, these favors are so much more fabulous than I even hoped they would be that I quickly ran around the office and held them underneath the noses of all the staff. But sadly, the staff won't be getting them so their level of excitement was understandably a bit underwhelming.

So I have been sharing the excitement with the Kates and I just have to spill the beans and blab the secret. The favors for this year's Volunteer Appreciation Event are ... drum roll please ...

So are you jumping around now too? Are you dying to spread the gossip just like me?!

These are water bottles that are not only beautiful but stainless steel and BPE free so they're a safe and green way to stay hydrated and stylish! And they have the CRCC name and logo and "volunteer" along one side!

We'll see you on the 16th when you can pick up one of your very own!

No comments:

Post a Comment