Wednesday, December 2, 2009

From the Desk of Sarah Bartholomew, Volunteer Coordinator

Hello CRCC Volunteers!

I am so excited to have the opportunity to work with the Cleveland Rape Crisis Center full time.

I hope to get to know all of you better and wanted to tell you all a little bit about me. I graduated from Boston University with a BA in psychology. I then worked at a domestic violence agency in New York as a case manager working with individuals who were at danger of losing housing or who had lost housing due to domestic violence. I moved to Cleveland to attend Case Western Reserve University. I graduated in May with my Masters in Social Work. During my time at Case, I was lucky enough to do an internship at the Cleveland Rape Crisis Center as a Graduate Therapeutic Services Intern. I completed my volunteer training during the summer of ’08 and have been volunteering as a hotline and face to face advocate.


I am excited to see all of the work that has been going on here at the CRCC to improve the Volunteer program and believe that as we implement these changes we will be able to better serve survivors of sexual violence and those who support them. I would love to hear from you. Please feel free to call me with any suggestions or thoughts about the program or just to introduce yourself.

Sarah can be reached at sarahb@clevelandrcc.org or x116. Welcome (back), Sarah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment