Hotline Advocates who schedule 20 hours and F2F Advocates who schedule 24 hours in a month are eligible for the free theme park tickets.
Volunteers who would like to participate in this program should visit.
- On the bottom left find the Search For An Activity box and enter in the zip code 44114.
- Leave the Volunteer Opportunity Interest Area as (All).
- If you are planning on completing your hours/shifts on the Hotline choose the Hotline Advocate opportunity. If you plan on doing at least some of your hours with the F2F choose the Face to Face Advocate opportunity.
- Fill in your information and I will be notified that you are interested in participating. You should receive an email from Hands On saying that you will hear from me in 5 days.
- If you do not receive that email within 2 days fill out your information again. After that if you do not receive an email from me please email me or call me. I will give you a date to enter into the Hands on Network for verification.
- Do not register with Hands On until after you have received my email with the Date you should enter into the system.
If you have any question about this opportunity please feel free to contact me, Sarah, at email@example.com or 216-619-6194x116.