In reaction to your feedback of some difficulty leaving comments, I looked into the issue a bit further. Turns out, when I set up the blog I had programmed some pretty strict parameters for people to be able to leave comments.
I've corrected my mistake and now anyone can leave a comment providing just your name (you don't have to have or create any type of other account).
Here's the easy peasy steps:
- At the bottom of each post you'll see who posted the piece, what time and then "0 comments" (or "1 comment" if there was 1 comment ... I think you can take it from there!).
- Click on "0 comments" and a box will appear that says "post a comment".
- Type your comment in here.
- Click on "comment as" below the text box
- If you have any of the listed accounts (Google account, WordPress) you can sign in here.
- If you do not have any of these accounts you can click on "Name/URL" or "Anonymous"
- For Name/URL you can enter your name (first and/or last) and leave the URL blank or include it if you have a website or blog of your own
- For Anonymous, nothing else needs to be entered
- Then hit "Post Comment"
- You will be asked for a word verification - just type in the word you see provided
Your comment won't appear immediately. I moderate all comments, which means I have to approve it before it can appear on the site (this way I can block anything inappropriate or spammy). As soon as I verify the comment, it will be posted.So a big whoops for accidentally making this so hard! Things should be pretty straightforward now but please let me know if you have any questions or problems!