Tuesday, October 27, 2009

From the Desk of Kate Sass

Thanks, Wendy, for the very warm welcome to the CRCC and 24-Hour Services Department! I am absolutely thrilled to join the team and be a part of the Movement with all of you and I truly look forward to getting to know each of you.

All of us have been called to work with survivors and their loved ones for one reason or another. Advocacy is extremely rewarding and life-changing work, though the work can be heavy on the heart at times. As the CRCC Advocacy blog and the Volunteer Training modules continue to emphasize, it is so important that we make self-care a priority in each of our lives. I know that the team at the CRCC is devoted to helping ensure this happens for all of you amazing volunteers, and I am invested in this too.

I admire each of you for the time, talent and service you continue to give to the Cleveland Rape Crisis Center. I am excited to learn from you and, with your help and feedback, assist in growing the Face to Face Advocacy Program. If there is any help I can provide, or if you have questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to meeting you! Thanks for all that you continue to do for survivors and their loved ones in the community!

No comments:

Post a Comment